Contact Info / Websites
Slush Dungeon Update
To be honest, I should've made this update back in April, since I've stopped working on this game since then.
Nonetheless, I have made significant progress on the game:
- New custom (but simple) physics engine! Oughta support a good 100 objects at once.
- Dynamic skit selection - Different scripted conversations appear depending on party members and their actions.
- Mirrored rooms - Rooms' mirrored versions are now added to the generation pool, allowing for twice the "variety".
- Persistent background textures - Backgrounds reflect the player's elevation in the dungeon.
- Team Management - Split up your party members and control them in completely different rooms.
- Background music gets a cool filter effect during pause.
Try out the new stuff here!
So why has Slush Dungeon has been neglected this past half-year?
Well, I've been busy with a whole bunch of life transitions (graduating college, internship, getting a job).
In addition, I've picked up a new pet project, "Slush Tile Rush", which is much less ambitious in project scope.
My plan is to finish Slush Tile Rush and then decide on the fate of Slush Dungeon.
I'll likely put it on hold, where it will join the rest of my vast collection of unfinished games.